Some people DO achieve satisfaction and even an income from self-publishing. But how do you work out if it’s the right path for you?
So many myths! So much hype! Does it drive you as crazy as it does me??
I’ve worked in the traditional publishing industry since the mid-90s, and began helping self-publishers in 2001, so I have a different perspective.
I don’t “hate” big publishers, and I have a realistic view of the ups and downs of self-publishing, and how sleek and professional it can be when done the right way.
I believe self-publishing is NOT the right choice for everyone. But I also believe it CAN be a wonderful adventure and even a new career!
Sign up to receive my blog posts via email and get a FREE copy of my ebook, Should I Self-Publish?
It helps you get to the truth of modern self-publishing. No flattery and no sales pitches. And no dream-crushing, either.
- 6 of the best and worst reasons for self-publishing.
- Selected links and background information to help you research the possibilities more fully, but without the “overwhelm”.
- The difference new technologies have made to self-publishing.
- How much work is involved, and how to get help with it.
- Paths that have worked for others, financially and emotionally.
- A quiz to help you organise your thoughts about self-publishing and you.
- …and of course a couple of pics of cute animals. 😉 (We’re not called smallbluedog for nothing.)
Use the social media buttons below to share this handy ebook with your friends and networks.
Enter your email address now for immediate download.
You will also be subscribed to my blog, and receive Subscribers Only offers on new resources and courses. The email list is powered by AWeber, so your email privacy is ALWAYS protected, and you can unsubscribe easily at any time. Welcome!
~ Belinda Pollard